Urban Exploration - North East
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urban Exploration - North East

This is a forum for Urban Explorers in the North East of England.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Billingham!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scruffy climber

Hello from Billingham! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Billingham!   Hello from Billingham! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Hello people,

I live in Billingham/Teesside. I've been doing a lot more explores recently.
Mostly explore around the north yorkshire area. Got a few good places to explore if anyone wants to tag along! It's a lot safer in a group IMO. I used to be "DIABLO" on the north east urban exploration forum. Hopefully i will get to meet up with more people like me Smile
Back to top Go down
Daveseviltwin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Billingham!   Hello from Billingham! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:01 am

hi bud, im quite new myself, im currently working too much but have spotted a couple of sites recently that i quite fancy having a look at! although i have discovered after last night i need a new camera!
Back to top Go down
scruffy climber

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Billingham!   Hello from Billingham! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:03 pm

cameras are handy lol, i go with two fellow explorers one who takes loads of camera kit i usualy leave the photography to him and get snaps for myself. i enjoy the explore more than the photos. give me a shout if you have anything in mind. we should be going in the next week. we did a nightmare of an explore yesterday i'm just putting that togeather now. are you based in the teesside area?
Back to top Go down
undead crow

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Billingham!   Hello from Billingham! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:47 am

hi and welcome to you both from durham
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Billingham!   Hello from Billingham! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Billingham!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Urban Exploration - North East :: General :: Say Hello-
Jump to: