Urban Exploration - North East
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urban Exploration - North East

This is a forum for Urban Explorers in the North East of England.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from your resident pierced freak

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shepy

Greetings from your resident pierced freak Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from your resident pierced freak   Greetings from your resident pierced freak EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Greetings all, most of you will know me from various other forums so I wont bother with too much of an introduction Smile

Hoping to get out much more this year, urbex seems to have taken far too much of a back burner stance of late!

~Shepy
Back to top Go down
Ezykiel
Ezykiel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from your resident pierced freak   Greetings from your resident pierced freak EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Evening sir *tips hat* jocolor

It's nice to have you here Shepy, hopefully we'll see you at a meet some time.

Get some reports up mate!

Z
Back to top Go down
http://www.ezykiel.web44.net
MrDystopia
MrDystopia

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from your resident pierced freak   Greetings from your resident pierced freak EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:49 am

Welcome from a fellow host of assorted face-furniture. I know what you mean about the back-burner - Just got married in April and the 6 months or so planning leading up to that left me with little time for getting out there with my torch and camera. I'm back in the saddle now though. Maybe join you for a 'splore sometime bud.

MrD
Back to top Go down
http://dystopiaphotography.com
nic81

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from your resident pierced freak   Greetings from your resident pierced freak EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:02 pm

MrDystopia wrote:
Welcome from a fellow host of assorted face-furniture. I know what you mean about the back-burner - Just got married in April and the 6 months or so planning leading up to that left me with little time for getting out there with my torch and camera. I'm back in the saddle now though. Maybe join you for a 'splore sometime bud.

MrD

Mr D, i think you will find that you were out and about a bit early on this year lol!

Welcome Shepy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from your resident pierced freak   Greetings from your resident pierced freak Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from your resident pierced freak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Urban Exploration - North East :: General :: Say Hello-
Jump to: